Advertisement

Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Update on the AEC-APPS Website - Social Networking for Apps!

It's been over 4 months since I last visited the AEC-APPS website,  the community-driven collection of apps for the AEC industry, created by SOM and CASE. The site was in Beta for these past 4 months. Now, at official launch,  there's a plethora of Revit add-ins available on the site, and it's easy to browse for add-ins too, though I don't see a way to filter for just Revit add-ins. I got better results searching using the keyword "Revit".

Here's the official announcement for the AEC-APPS launch on the designreform blog.

I'll be posting on the Revit Add-ons blog about the add-ins I've not previously covered that I see on the AEC-APPS website.

My hat's off to SOM and CASE for pulling off this innovative idea!

No comments: