Advertisement

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Announcing Civil 3D Add-ons!

Spurred on by the success of Revit Add-ons, as well as a comment from Autodesk Federal Sales Executive Jon Rittling encouraging me to engage with Autodesk's infrastructure solutions in the same capacity that I have with Revit, I'm happy to announce the launch of Civil 3D Add-ons!

Civil 3D Add-ons will offer the same coverage that you've become used to here on Revit Add-ons, but for AutoCAD Civil 3D and related products like AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Utility Designer, and Infraworks 360.

If, like me, you use both Revit and Civil 3D, I hope that you'll join me on Civil 3D Add-ons for coverage of applications that extend Autodesk's line of infrastructure products.

It will take quite some time for me to whip Civil 3D Add-ons into a comprehensive resource, but I hope that you'll be patient while I do.

The URL for Civil 3D Add-ons is:  http://www.c3daddons.com/.

No comments: