Advertisement

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

RTC 2016 NA – Essential Revit Add-ons Anticipation

RTC 2016 NA is just a month away. It will be held July 14-16 in Scottsdale, AZ.

I previously posted that I would be presenting a lecture at this event, titled "Essential Revit Add-ons", and posted the abstract here.

Due to some logistical challenges, my session wasn't available on the RTC registration site until last week. So, if you registered earlier, my session wasn't available for selection. It's available now though in the session 2.3 slot at 2:00 P.M. on Saturday, July 16.

If you have an interest in the subject, come on out!

And if you're at the event and would like to chat, feel free to pull me aside.

Oh, and if you're an add-in developer and would like to discuss your products with me at RTC NA, let me know; I'd be happy to schedule some time to meet with you.

I hope to see you there!


Related:

No comments: