About This Version
Version 3.0.0, 1/9/2018
- Added option to export entities inside SectionBox only: Enable SectionBox from Viewpoint and convert model to OBJ.
- Secondary workflow to convert relatively large Model to OBJ. Choose "Steady workflow" from setting option while converting the Model.
- Added option to adjust detailing level.
- Improved "Hidden Entities" and "Selected Entities" function. Hide entities which not needed to be converted to OBJ. Select entities and export only selected ones.
- Improved export time.
About the OBJ format:
The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry alone — namely, the position of each vertex, the UV position of each texture coordinate vertex, vertex normals, and the faces that make each polygon defined as a list of vertices, and texture vertices. Vertices are stored in a counter-clockwise order by default, making explicit declaration of face normals unnecessary. OBJ coordinates have no units, but OBJ files can contain scale information in a human readable comment line.
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to convert 3D models to OBJ file format. The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry. It contains the model's triangle (vertices, indices) data and material data.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.visionworkplace.com
- Generate universal file format (.OBJ) of Navisworks® model
- Capable of generating OBJ file of huge model
- Quick process of OBJ generate
- Share design without special software needed to view
- Small file size
- Control quality and size of generated OBJ file
- Colors and material
- Option to write selected model items in OBJ file
- Option to Skip hidden model items while writing to OBJ
- Option to export entities inside SectionBox only
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
Trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. Trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that Pro version is required for generating and sharing .OBJ files
Activation of Pro version
- License key will be provided after purchase of Pro version.
- Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concerns
Read Help Document
Navisworks to OBJ converter Pro is brought to you by Visionworkplace Software Solutions. It's priced at US $120.00.
This add-in is compatible with Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.