We published 45 posts in December 2017, and received 47,554 pageviews for our efforts.
With the top four most viewed posts, Dynamo ruled the month. A special shout out to Ryan Cameron of Architect Machines, who held the top two spots. Great job Ryan!
Here are links for the posts that made the cut, along with the originators:
- Dynamo Templates by Ryan Cameron of Architect Machines
- Cost Analysis Dynamo Script by Ryan Cameron of Architect Machines
- Batch Add Shared Parameters From a Text File with Dynamo by Mostafa El Ayoubi of DATA|SHAPES
- Handling Revit Warnings with Dynamo by Lawrence Hooker of Revit Structure
- Dim Offset – Automatically Offset Dimension Text that Overlaps Extension Lines from ModPlus
- Free CTB Link – Transform CAD Imports to Look Like They'd Plot from AutoCAD from Efficient BIM
- BIM Track™ v1.14.0 for Revit and Navisworks from Virtual construction and technology BIM One Inc.
Congratulations and thanks to all the content originators!