You can now easily create schematics for all your Revit electrical systems using the Stabiplan Electrical Schematics app. Simply choose the panel of your Revit system and a comprehensive schematic of it will be generated, containing information about the (sub) panels and all connected elements. Download a free trial of the app now (no credit card required) and get instant access to the full functionality of the app for a one week period.
Try now one week for free. Use couponcode SpecialOffer120 to save 180 euro when buying this App! Limited offer!
Easily create schematics for all your Revit electrical systems
You can now efficiently improve the speed of your electrical design with the new Stabiplan Electrical Schematics app for Revit. This app allows you to create schematics for your Revit electrical systems by choosing one or more panels. With a simple click, a separate drafting view with a schematic will be created for each Revit electrical system.
- Quickly and effectively create schematics for your Revit electrical systems by choosing one or more panels
- The schematic will display detailed information for your (sub) panels and its connected elements
- Support for all Revit electrical systems
- The panel and its connected elements are mapped to the correct project levels
- Detailed information about the connected elements will be displayed, for example: family name, space name and space number
Supported Revit Systems
- Other panel
- Fire alarm
- Nurse call
- Power – Balanced
- Power – Unbalanced
Let your team know about this app!
Download and share this PDF factsheet with your manager, colleagues and decision makers to show them why this app can really help you work faster in Revit.
A one week trial gives you access to the full functionality of the app. For unlimited access, upgrade to a paid subscription when trial period has ended. Use couponcode SpecialOffer120 to save 180 euro when buying this App! Limited offer! Learn more
Stabiplan Electrical Schematics is brought to you by MEPcontent. Pricing was not known at press time.
There's more information available on the MEPcontent website.