About This Version
Version 220.127.116.11, 3/7/2018
- Fix problem with dublicate schedules that splitted into two columns
- Added the ability to duplicate legends and schedules without copying views
- Added alignment of the title block if it is not inserted at the origin
- Changes are made to the layout in the view sheet of the viewports
The plugin allows you to create duplicates of the specified sheets.
The plug-in absorbed the best of the similar plug-ins, but it is absolutely free!
- Search on the fly among the list of all sheets of the document
- Copying sheets with and without species
- Ability to specify a prefix and suffix for names and sheet numbers
- A unique numbering system that does not add an additional number if a unique leaf number is obtained with a prefix or suffix
- Settings for copying views, legends and schedules
- and much more!
The plugin is distributed free of charge for the purpose of populating the plugin ModPlus - https://modplus.org
Read Help Document
Sheet Copy is brought to you by ModPlus. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.