Description: This tool is designed to extract revision schedules from all sheets of an Autodesk® Revit® project and export it to an Excel spreadsheet. This excel includes document number, title, scale, issued revisions with the corresponding dates and the current revision. It also contains project information such as project name, number and project address.
Features of Revision Extractor:
- Great tool to keep track of revisions issued for each document in the project.
- List all documents in the project along with corresponding revisions.
- Shows current revision (the latest issued revision) along with its date of issue in a separate column.
- Give the option to select a date range to view revisions issued in that period of time.
- Export document register report to Excel.
- Minimize hours and manual errors while creating document register.
Read Help Document
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 3/28/2018 – Initial Release
Revision Extractor is brought to you by Shilpi Chaubey. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.